Montesa 4RIDE

2 years finance

Look at our great offer and see how easy it is to take a Honda home.

Payment options

We offer the following finance option on this model:

Personal loan (VPL)

This works like a simple loan. You decide on the model and put down a deposit. We calculate for you how much you want your fixed monthly payment to be, and the term. That means you know up front how much your Honda will cost each month until it’s paid off.


Finance Offer

Montesa Honda 4Ride 17YM (VPL) - Representative Example
OTR Price £5,699.00
Deposit £1,163.09
Amount of Credit £4,535.91
24 Monthly Payments £189.00
Duration 24 months
Total Amount Payable £5,699.00
Representative APR 0.0%
Interest Rate per annum fixed 0.00%

Terms and conditions

VPL Terms and Conditions: New Montesa Honda 4Ride 17YM orders from 04 January 2019 to 30 April 2019 and registered by 30 April 2019. Subject to model and colour availability. Representative Example based on 2 years 0% VPL. Offers applicable at participating dealers and are at the promoter's absolute discretion. Indemnities may be required in certain circumstances. Finance is only available to persons aged 18 or over, subject to status. All figures are correct at time of publication but may be subject to change. Honda Franchise Dealers are credit brokers, not lenders. Credit provided by Honda Finance Europe Plc. Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1HL. Honda Financial Services is a trading name of Honda Finance Europe Plc. a company registered at Companies House No 03289418. Honda Finance Europe plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Services Register number 312541.

If you have a complaint about your finance agreement, please write to us at:

Customer Services
Honda Finance Europe Plc,
Cain Road,
RG12 1HL

Alternatively, please telephone us on 0345 128 8908 quoting your agreement number, if possible.

We will endeavour to resolve your complaint quickly and, in any event, we will issue you with a final response within eight weeks of its receipt. If you are dissatisfied with our final response, you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. 

Details of how to do this can be found at