Last updated - 6pm on 05/11/20
As a responsible lender authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, we understand that many of our customers may continue to be directly or indirectly affected by COVID-19.
Our philosophy ensures that we remain committed to respecting individuals and treating customers fairly during these unprecedented times.
We would like to reassure you that we are here to support you and the management of your Honda Finance agreement throughout this pandemic. We have some options we can make available to you, including payment deferrals, and we will work with you to find a solution that is in your best interests. We have ensured that you will experience the usual short wait times when you call our customer service team.
Should you wish to contact us for support, please call on 0345 128 8908 and select the COVID-19 option on the menu. Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com to request a call back. Our opening times are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Other organisations like the Money Advice Service may also be a good source of information and support:
More manageable than you might think
So, how does this work?
- Choose the motorcycle you want.
- Agree how much deposit you would like to put down.
- The rest of the cost of the motorcycle, plus interest, is paid in equal monthly payments.
- You can then adjust the length of the agreement to suit you, anywhere between 1 and 5 years to fit the monthly payment you would like.
- Once you’ve paid all the monthly payments and the option to purchase fee, you own the motorcycle.
Choose the right product
Hire Purchase may not be right for you so please review our Personal Contract Purchase [PCP] finance product to make sure you choose the right product to suit your needs. Alternatively, please get in touch with your local Honda dealer so they can discuss with you the most appropriate financing solution to suit your needs.