Certificate of conformity

What's a Certificate of Conformity?

A Certificate of Conformity (COC) is granted for a motorcycle when it meets a minimum set of regulatory, technical and safety requirements.

You’ll need this certificate if you want to export your bike overseas. 

If your motorcycle was registered after 2001 and was originally registered for the UK market you should be able to apply using your VIN. This can be posted directly to you, free of charge.

Please note if your vehicle has already been issued with a Certificate of Conformity, in order to receive a duplicate certificate there will be a charge of £75 to cover the administrative costs. If you are unsure if the Certificate is a duplicate or not, please request the Certificate and we will be in touch with you if payment is required.

How to get one

To get your COC, email us at certificateofconformity@honda-eu.com including your full Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), your full postal address and a copy of your V5 Vehicle Registration Document as proof of ownership.

You can expect to receive your certificate within five to seven working days.