HCSI Survey Completion Prize Draw” Terms & Conditions
“HCSI Survey Completion Prize Draw” Terms & Conditions
1. THE PROMOTER
The promoter is Honda Motor Europe Limited trading as Honda (UK), Cain Road, Bracknell, RG12 1HL (the “Promoter”).
2. HOW TO ENTER
2.1 The Prize Draw is open to entries from 5th December 2023 until 1st March 2024 (the “Closing Date”).
2.2 Entrants can only enter the Prize Draw by completing a HCSI Survey and opting into the Prize Draw and providing name, phone and/or email details.
2.3 No purchase necessary.
2.4 The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
2.5 By entering the Prize Draw you confirm you are eligible to do so and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2.6 Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of these Prize Draw terms and conditions.
3.1 The Prize Draw is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 years or over except for (a) to (c) below:.
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Prize Draw or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
3.2 The Promoter will not accept entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer.
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk.
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged, or tampered with; or
3.3 There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
3.4 The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Prize Draw.
3.5 Entrants must complete a Honda CSI survey to be eligible for entering the Prize Draw.
4. THE PRIZE
4.1 There is one prize of a £500 Dealer Credit Voucher which can be redeemed at an authorised Honda Car/Motorcycle Dealership.
4.2 There is no cash alternative.
4.3 The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
5.1 The Winner shall be randomly selected from all eligible entrants on Monday 15th March 2024. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered.
5.2 The Promoter will contact the Winner as soon as practicable after the Winner has been selected, using the telephone number and/or email address provided with the entry. If the entrant provides a phone number, the promoter will attempt to call the Winner at least four times. If the entrant provides an email address, then just one email will be sent. The Promoter will not be able to amend any contact information once the entry form has been submitted.
5.3 The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted within 7 (seven) days the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible randomly selected Winner from the entries that were received before the Closing Date.
6. CLAIMING THE PRIZE
6.1 The voucher code and details will be sent to the Winner via email.
6.2 The Winner will need to provide the voucher code and details to the applicable dealer to redeem the prize.
6.3 The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
6.4 The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Promoter accepts no liability for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant's acceptance of any prize, or any damage to any entrant's or other person's computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of entering or downloading any material relating to this Prize Draw. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
8. DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
8.3 The Promoter will collect the following personal data:
(i) title, first name, last name, email address or telephone number
The Promoter will process this personal data for the following legitimate interests:
(i) to check and ensure that you are eligible to participate in the Prize Draw; and
(ii) contact you if you have won; and
(iii) subject to Clause 9.4, to publish the surname and county of residence of the Winner.
8.4 The Winner may request that their details are withheld from publication by emailing DPM_UK@honda-eu.com. Winners’ details shall be retained for a period of 12 months for verification purposes and provided to the Advertising Standards Authority if required.
9.1 If the Promoter has any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, exclude any entrant from participating in the Prize Draw.
9.2 The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
9.3 The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9.4 If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com putting “Prize Draw Query” in the subject line.
9.5 These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
PRIZE DRAW – PRIVACY NOTICE
The details of our processing of your personal data for the Prize Draw are as below:
· We collect and process your first name, last name, telephone number and/or email address in order to register your entry in our Prize Draw.
· We are permitted to process your personal data on the basis that it is necessary for our performance of the contract you have agreed to enter with us (i.e. the Prize Draw T&Cs). If you do not provide your information to us, we will not be able to register your entry in our Prize Draw.
· If you are selected as the winner of the Prize Draw, we will contact you to notify you of this, ask you to confirm acceptance of the prize and verify your eligibility (e.g. confirm that you are over 18 years old) in line with our Prize Draw T&Cs. After completing this process, we require the location of your home address (city or county) to provide you with the Prize and because we are obliged to make the winner's name and location (city or county) available on our website https://www.honda.co.uk and/or to people requesting that information in accordance with the Prize Draw T&Cs and to comply with the requirements under the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the "CAP Code"). As provided in the CAP Code, the winner can object to us publishing or making available the name or reduce the amount of information published or made available. In order to contact us on this, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this does not affect our obligation to provide the relevant information and the winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority, the UK's regulator of advertising, if required to do so.
· If you are not selected as the winner of the Prize Draw, we will delete your personal data within the period of one month following the completion of delivery of the prize to the winner (or if there are any relevant complaints or issues relating to the Prize Draw and if later, promptly following the resolution of those complaints or issues). If you are the winner of the Prize Draw, we will retain your personal data until 12 months after the completion of delivery of the prize and any related publicity activities. After this date your personal data will be deleted.
· We do not transfer your personal data outside the UK and the European Economic Area.
We strive to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and any other unlawful forms of processing. We aim to ensure that the level of security and the measures adopted to protect your personal data are appropriate for the risks presented by the nature and use of your personal data. We follow recognised industry practices for protecting our IT environment and physical facilities.