Please be aware that Honda Accident Assistance is currently unavailable. Therefore, the current scope of services offered by Honda may differ from those displayed on the Honda website or communicated to you previously.
However, if you have been in an accident, we are able to:
- Take calls with regards to Honda Accident Assistance
- Provide recovery for your Honda vehicle to a Honda Approved Accident Repair Centre
Upon delivery to a Honda Approved Accident Repair Centre, we can guarantee:
- Honda trained technicians working on your car
- Genuine Honda Parts will be used to help maintain your vehicle’s value and integrity
- A 3-Year Workmanship Guarantee
How to contact us if you have been in an accident:
If your car is MyHonda+ compatible and you are using the app:
Follow the instructions listed in the ‘Honda Digital Roadside Assistance’ section. For more details, click here.
If your car is MyHonda+ compatible and the app is unavailable:
Please call +44 (0) 2079 493 185.
If your car is NOT MyHonda+ compatible:
Please call 0800 521 728.
Once connected, press option 2 to speak to a member of our accident management team who will support and guide you.
Please continue to monitor the Honda website for further information about Honda Accident Assistance as the scope of services available may be subject to change from time to time and/or periods of unavailability.