Your Honda Warranty
Because you really rely on your Snowthrower during a heavy snowfall, we’ve made sure you also have a warranty you can rely on too.
There’s a simple reason why you’ll see so many old Honda products still in use. Ours are built better to last longer. And our cast-iron warranty for domestic use will cover both manufacturing and material defects for a period of three years from the date you bought it, as long as you stick to the service schedule.
Our warranty maintains the same value throughout its lifetime, which means the last day of cover is exactly the same as the first. Make sure you only let a Honda Authorised Dealer carry out any service work and always use genuine Honda parts.
The Honda warranty doesn't cover the following:
- Damage caused by neglecting to carry out periodic maintenance as specified in the Owner’s manual.
- The warranty excludes auger, scraper bar and paddle damage or wear and tear of any kind.
- Damage to the engine caused by repairs or maintenance using methods not approved by Honda.
- Any damage from the use of non-genuine parts, accessories, non-specified lubricants, liquid agents and fuel; plus damage that results from operating methods other than those covered in the Owner’s manual.
- Use beyond the limitations set by Honda.
- Fuel system damage or engine performance problems resulting from contaminated fuel due to poor storage.
All snowthrowers warranty
- 2 year warranty for domestic use
- 1 year warranty for professional use
How do I transfer the warranty from the first owner?
Either email us:
or write to us at:
Honda (UK) Power Equipment
Customer Service / Product Registration
Please supply the following details:
- Complete model and serial number information
- Original date of purchase
- Date of ownership transfer
- Previous owner's name, address and phone number
- New owner's name, address and phone number