There are lots of different ways you can get in touch with us or find the answer to your question. Take a look at our options below and see which is right for you.
Honda's Policy regarding Ideas and Submissions from the Public
Want to share an idea with Honda? Read this first:
We love that the world is full of curious people who are constantly having ideas. We're lucky enough to have some of those people working here at Honda.
If you have an idea you'd like to share with us, we're impressed. We appreciate your passion. However, we invest hugely in research and development; and experience has shown that the vast majority of ideas we're sent are partly or completely the same as ideas already created and explored by Honda.
Because of this, it is Honda policy not to accept any ideas or suggestions submitted by anyone outside of the company. This policy stands worldwide.
If you choose to ignore this policy or are not aware of it and share your idea with us, please know that the following rules will be applied, regardless of submission content, method, media and the response of any Honda employee:
- we will not be able to give you any feedback on your idea
- you will automatically waive all legal rights to your idea. This means Honda will not pay any compensation, financial or otherwise, if any of our products or services are ever partly or completely the same, or similar to, your idea
- we will not consider your idea to be confidential
- we will not return any documents you send to us to explain your idea
Still keen? This is the address you need. But by contacting us, you automatically agree to the above rules. And remember, we won't be able to reply
8-1 Honcho, Wako City, Saitama Prefecture 351-0188 Japan
Intellectual Property Division GU Group
Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
Tax-free / Export Sales / Armed Forces Military Sales
We supply vehicles to customers, members of the Armed Forces, or diplomats, who wish to export them from the UK to another destination free of tax. The vehicle is taxed and registered in this country before it is exported.
Are you eligible for Tax-Free sales? You are if you fall under one of the following categories:
- HM Forces serving abroad
- Member of visiting Forces in the UK
- UK Diplomats serving abroad
- Foreign Diplomat personnel serving in the UK
- UK residents or visitors who intend to export their car within 2 months
Forces Cars Direct
Tel: +44 (0) 1522 814010
German Free Phone: 0800 1800 119
Fax: +44 (0) 1522 814011
Trading standards is the local government service that works to protect consumers from illegal trading practices and to support the business community to comply with consumer protection legislation. As Honda (UK) we ensure to comply with the code and conduct policy Trading Standards put in place.