Please refer to your owners manual for instructions depending on your specific product. Should you require further tips or handy hints on how to store your product, please call the Honda contact Centre on 0845 200 8000.
Please use the Find A Dealer facility to locate your nearest service and support Authorised Dealer. All of our Authorised Dealers are able to process warranty on behalf of Honda (UK).
Should you require further information please contact us at the Honda Contact Centre on 0845 200 8000.
Many of our dealers operate this service; please enquire locally for further information and costs.
This is a general check list, so your particular equipment's starting procedure may vary from what is recommended below, but in general most engines start this way.
- Is the engine switch in the On position?
- Is the throttle in the correct position?
- Is the choke on?
- Ensure you have adequate oil in the engine. Oil Alert models will not allow you to start an engine that is very low on oil.
- Is the fuel tap on, or the fuel cap vent in the open position?
- Is petrol able to get to the carburettor?
- (To check, loosen the drain screw whilst the fuel tap is On. Clean up any spilled fuel before any further checks).
- Remove spark plug (clean any dirt from area first).
- If your engine still will not start, take it to your nearest Honda Lawn & Garden Authorised Dealer for service.
After each use, we recommend cleaning the cutting casing. With the engine stopped and cold, and the spark plug lead disconnected, tip the machine onto the muffler side so as to avoid flooding the air filter with oil. Then simply clean the inside of the casing and the blades by spraying them with a hose. This way your mower will stay in excellent condition.
Either email us: email@example.com or write to us at:
Honda (UK) Power Equipment
Customer Service / Product Registration
470 London Road,
Please supply the following details:
- Complete model and serial number information
- Original date of purchase
- Date of ownership transfer
- Previous owner's name, address and phone number
- New owner's name, address and phone number
Please call the Honda Contact Centre on 0845 200 8000 and they will send one to you.