Protect your car when your manufacturer's warranty or your existing guarantee expires by taking out a Honda Extended Guarantee
A Honda Extended Guarantee is a great way to protect your car when your manufacturer’s warranty expires, which can extend the life of your vehicle. You have a choice of when you can take out your Extended Guarantee, either: when the 3 year or 90,000 mile manufacturer’s warranty expires or, if you have bought a Honda Approved Used Car and your 12-month Guarantee has expired. A Honda Extended Guarantee can help maintain ongoing service history, with genuine Honda parts, which could help you to improve the resale value of your car in the future.
|Extended Guarantee (Cars up to and including 8 years of age)||Extension to the Manufacturer’s Warranty (Cars up to and including 3 years of age)|
|12 months||£429.99||(year 4) £499|
|24 months||£749||(years 4 & 5) £899|
Here's what's included*
- Full UK and European breakdown cover
- Protection against mechanical and electrical breakdown costs
- Maintained ongoing service history
- Only ever genuine Honda parts fitted by Honda-trained technicians
- Improved resale value should you ever want to part with your Honda
*Please refer to full Terms and Conditions for further information.