Last updated - 4pm on 05/11/20
As a responsible lender authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, we understand that many of our customers may continue to be directly or indirectly affected by COVID-19.
Our philosophy ensures that we remain committed to respecting individuals and treating customers fairly during these unprecedented times.
We would like to reassure you that we are here to support you and the management of your Honda Finance agreement throughout this pandemic. We have some options we can make available to you, including payment deferrals, and we will work with you to find a solution that is in your best interests. We have ensured that you will experience the usual short wait times when you call our customer service team.
Should you wish to contact us for support, please call on 0345 128 8908 and select the COVID-19 option on the menu. Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com to request a call back. Our opening times are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Other organisations like the Money Advice Service may also be a good source of information and support:
BUSINESS CONTRACT HIRE (BCH)
Simple, flexible and cost-effective. Contract Hire helps you get the car you want, without needing to own it outright. With agreements available for business customers, Honda Contract Hire allows you to choose the length of rental agreement that suits you – from two to five years. To find out more, watch our BCH video by clicking on the button above.
PERSONAL CONTRACT HIRE (PCH)
Personal Contract Hire provides agreements for private customers, so you can drive the car you would like without needing to own it outright. You will be able to choose the length of agreement that works for you – from two to five years – giving you a simple, flexible and cost-effective option. To find out more, watch our PCH video by clicking on the button above.
How does Contract Hire work?
For customers who prefer to hire vehicles rather than own them outright, Honda Contract Hire offers tailored monthly rentals for easy budgeting.
So, how does this work?
- Choose the car you want.
- Estimate how many miles you will drive each year, as this will affect your monthly rental.
- You can then adjust length of agreement to suit you, from two to five years.
- You will have to pay an initial rental, which is normally three or six rentals in advance.
- You can also choose to pay for an additional monthly maintenance package to cover servicing, maintenance and tyre replacement costs.
- Once you’ve paid all of your rentals, as you can never own the car, you simply hand it back to Honda Contract Hire.*
- They will check your car and, as long as you’ve stayed within your agreed mileage over the contract term and the car is in good condition, you have nothing further to pay.
- You could then choose to go back to a Honda dealer and part-exchange it for another new Honda.
*Subject to meeting the return terms and conditions of your agreement.
Choose the right product
Contract Hire may not be right for you. So, check out our other finance products to make sure you choose the product that best suits your needs and then contact your local Honda dealer for more details or for a personalised quote.