Honda (UK) enhances acclaimed HRX pedestrian lawn mower line-up with industry leading technologies
01 Sep 2010
Honda (UK) has strengthened its acclaimed top-end HRX pedestrian lawn mower line-up with the introduction of the new HRX476. The new design with the addition of leading-edge proprietary technologies enhances ease of use, efficiency and cutting and collecting performance.
The Honda developed technologies include Versamow™ which gives the customer the flexibility of selecting between full bagging, full mulching and three intermediate steps to cover all cutting conditions with a simple single lever adjustment – and SMART Drive®, which delivers intuitive acceleration and speed control for pinpoint accuracy when manoeuvring in tight areas.
Honda has focused its development for the HRX476 on technologies which improve efficiency, making grass cutting more efficient, comfortable and flexible; combined with its signature safety features and durability.
The other main features of the new HRX476 are as follows:
- New shape cutter housing – optimised design for collecting and mulching
- New twin blades – increase mulching efficiency and collecting by making clippings finer while increasing air flow
- Autochoke – frees customer from complicated choke lever operation to offer easy start, with the added bonus of allowing the customer to start cutting immediately without waiting for the engine to warm up
- Larger wheels – enhance traction and reduce pulling/pushing load as well as reducing tyre marks on the lawn
- Impact damage limitation Blade System – minimises potential damage to machine if the blade impacts an obstacle
- Single-touch folding handle and cutting height adjustment mechanisms – make set up and adjustment quick and simple
David Hodgkinson, Marketing Communications Manager (Power Equipment), Honda (UK)
"Our pedestrian lawn mower range receives much acclaim amongst both professional and domestic users in the UK, and we're constantly striving to develop our line-up to further enhance ease of use, efficiency, and of course the overall cutting performance. In particular, the Versamow™ and SMART Drive® technologies have been incredibly well received by users of the HRX537, and we're pleased to be extending the benefits of such innovations to these new models."
The new HRX476 will enjoy an industry-leading seven year domestic and one year commercial warranty, and is available from November 2010 through Honda (UK)'s Lawn & Garden Authorised Dealer Network. Prices are yet to be confirmed.
Honda's Lawn and Garden line-up includes pedestrian lawn mowers, grass managers, ride-ons, lawn tractors, brushcutters, tillers and blowers. For more information or to find your nearest Authorised Dealer please visit www.honda.co.uk/garden or call 01753 590545.