Honda Extended Guarantee
If your standard warranty has expired, and you want the assurance of knowing you'll still be covered by the people who know your car best, then you’ll want to consider one of our Honda Extended Guarantees. They're a great way to keep your peace of mind and avoid any unforeseen repair costs.
When will I need the Honda Extended Guarantee?
You'll want to consider the Honda Extended Guarantee after 3 years or 90,000 miles, whichever comes first, or if you have bought an Approved Used Honda and your 12 month Approved Used Car Guarantee has expired. However, if you are a high mileage user, you may want to consider our Extension to Manufacturer’s Warranty that kicks in on the date your warranty expires, whether this is due to time or mileage.
What does it cost?
For 12 months = £399
Extension to Manufacturer’s Warranty
For 12 months (year 4) = £460| For 24 months (years 4 & 5) = £850
What are the benefits of the Honda Extended Guarantee?
- Full UK and European breakdown cover.
- Protection against mechanical and electrical breakdown costs*.
- Maintained ongoing service history.
- Genuine Honda parts fitted by Honda-trained technicians.
- Improved resale value should you ever want to part from your Honda
Need some more details?
- If your vehicle is still under manufacturer's warranty, we can, at additional cost, provide you with a guarantee that kicks in on the date your warranty expires. All we ask in return is that you have your car serviced at your Honda dealer.
- Our Honda Extended Guarantees are a unique customer care products that are only available from an Authorised Honda Dealer.
- Vehicles must be serviced at an authorised Honda dealership in accordance with the relevant Honda service schedule to maintain the validity of the Honda Extended Guarantee. For more information please refer to your car Service book
Terms and conditions apply. For more details and full terms and conditions, please ask your local Honda Dealer. Prices correct as of 01 May 2013.