Type R reviews verified by reevoo
|Fun to drive|
|Features and specification|
|Value for money|
|Scores 9.2 out of 10 based on 158 reviews|
- Power delivery,Looks
- No rear wiper
Published on: 13 February 2017
- The Type R is a proper Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde vehicle, as adept at bimbling along in heavy traffic as it is at tearing up A and B roads at full bore.
Contrary to reports that big rear wing is not even visible from the drivers seat let alone impeding one's view.
The car has a firm but well damped ride and for me at least the driving position is nigh on perfect with exceptionally comfortable seats.
I've also read comments about a lack of steering feel and whilst in isolation they may have some merit I have not previously driven a road car that transmits as much feel through all the human touch points letting the driver know exactly what is going on at all times. It's this reason more than any other that makes this such a good car.
- The brakes sometimes squeal at low speeds.
The front tyres don't look like they're going to last very long despite my best efforts not to lean on them too hard.
The graphics on the Garmin derived satnav are awful (I still use my TomTom).
The lack of a third centre belt in the rear is unforgivable.
Published on: 06 February 2017
Michael , Customer Relations Advisor
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
I am delighted to hear that you are, in general, satisfied with your experience of your Type-R.
I hope you continue to enjoy your new purchase.
Once again, thank you for completing the Reevoo survey.
- Reviewer left no comment
Published on: 31 January 2017
- Very comfortable bucket seats which hold you tight.
It hugs the road and when in R mode it holds it's line like a limpet.
The wings, which help to keep the car on the road, give it an aerodynamic feel and look.
It's a car which puts a smile on my face every time I drive it, what more could a person ask.
- I wish it had a back window windscreen washer, I live in a country lane which gets very muddy.
Whilst the bucket seats are fantastic for comfort, if one is in a short skirt, it takes some maneuvering to get out of the car in a lady-like way.
Published on: 13 January 2017
- It ticks all the boxes for me I have had Porsche cars also .
- The plastic could be a lot better then it is ?
Published on: 12 January 2017
- The car looks fantastic and performs very well.
- I dont think the build quality is as good as previous Honda's I have owned but time will tell.
Published on: 02 January 2017
- Great car to drive. Performance is fantastic. Looks great
- Dont come with a cd player and sometimes bluetooth plays up and crashes whole of stereo meaning you have to turn car off and back on again to reset itself
Published on: 26 December 2016
- So fun to drive
- Reviewer left no comment
Published on: 24 December 2016
Mid Wales Commuter
- Very easy to drive. Like the auto full beam headlights.
- If your not tall the speedometer is hidden by the steering wheel.
Published on: 20 December 2016
- Great to Drive, Beautifully Aggressive frontstyling that gets soo many looks/compliments. Great low down pulling power to accelerate in any gear. Massive boot with the fold flat seats. GT Model is a MUST as the rear view Camera is fantastic for parking and Garmin Satnav built in works brilliantly.
- Only the Fuel Economy Truths. Apparently, it will do 38-42mpg. First month of excitable and steady driving it averaged 28-32mpg, its now around 32-36mpg taking advantage of cruise control and rolling in gear where possible..........but you don't buy this for fuel economy really do you ;) Future Legend.
Published on: 16 December 2016