We are proud to be the official car sponsor of The Tour of Britain which is the UK's biggest professional cycling race. Some of the world's top cyclists including Ed Clancy and several other Olympic, World and Commonwealth Champions will compete on British roads for the right to wear the yellow leader's jersey - or in this case the blue jersey sponsored by The Prostate Cancer Charity.
We will be supporting Ed as he tackles this gruelling 8 stage race from 11 to 18 September and hope you will too.
- 11/09 - ROCHDALE - BLACKPOOL
Supported by: Pennine Honda, Blackpool Honda
- 12/09 - STOKE-ON-TRENT
Supported by: Holdcroft Honda
- 13/09 - NEWTOWN - SWANSEA
Supported by: J T Hughes (Newtown), Bassetts Honda
- 14/09 - MINEHEAD - TEIGNMOUTH
- 15/09 - TAVISTOCK - GLASTONBURY
- 16/09 - KING'S LYNN - GREAT YARMOUTH
Supported by: Crown Garage, Lings Honda
- 17/09 - BURY ST EDMUND'S - COLCHESTER
Supported by: John Banks Honda, Inchcape Honda
- 18/09 - THE TFL LONDON STAGE